setstats




1


 

 

Friday, 6:24PM - Storms Set In
 
Discussing Life's Challenges
 
Girl Talk
 
Ridin' out the Storm w/ Cheez Its
 
Trouble x3
 
Tire Swingin'
 
This Might Be Wine
 
Beersbee
 
Baby's First Cevap
 
Vikki's Face Says It All...
 
Amongst Friends & Family
 
Beef, Pulled Pork, Bacon and Hamms!
 
Annual Hay Ride (minus the hay)
 
OLAF Takes Home the Big Prize
 
 


As expected, Serb Fest 40 did NOT disappoint! I can already anticipate putting together one of those “Turn Back The Clock” pieces on TR 2017, 10 years from now as we prepare for Serb Fest 50! It was a rocky start for some of us just making our way through Indiana as severe weather rocked central Indiana... Though as we carefully navigated the storm, we later came to find Rishi, all the while, was relaxing alone by the grill, not a drop of rain... wondering what was taking the rest of us so long! Somehow TR remained in a small pocket that managed to avoid heavy rainfall! An interesting evening was on the horizon though - Events none of us could have predicted.... A series of events... Starting late Friday evening running through check-out Monday morning became instant legend… Folklore that will be shared for generations to come. Those of us in attendance will never forget it – especially those who were witness to said events. I’ll choose to refrain from recounting these events on TROnline in the interest of those involved. But it’s no secret, just ask… and we’ll share the story – perhaps with only mild embellishment. The only downside to the weekend was the cancelation of the Beer Float due to excessively high water levels on the creek. It was disappointing, but few let it stand in their way of a good time. The weekend introduced many of us to the glory of Hamms Light – deemed the “perfect breakfast beer”. Hamms, like Ham… get it? No seriously, Hamms Light paired with Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage and potatoes --- MAGIC! We had a surprise appearance from Aleks after she led us to believe she had an unavoidable conflict Memorial Day weekend. The group enjoyed movie night in the shelter thanks to a new projector, as we relived the old TR classic, Fire & Ice Extravaganza and shared some of our latest video projects of Crazy Dan. Check out the full reel of quotes from the weekend and you’ll understand just how ridiculous TR 2017 was!

 
BOSKOVIC FAMILY
Crazy Dan
Deborah Boskovic
Danica Boskovic
Ivana Boskovic
STEVANOVIC FAMILY
Monica Stevanovic    
Monica Guest    
DANILOVIC FAMILY
Aleks Danilovic    
ZELENKOVICH FAMILY
Scott Berger
20 (22)
 
Julie Berger
13
 
Grant Berger
8
Carter Berger
6
OLAF
17 (18)
Julie L
10
 
Sara L
10
 
Jack L
9
Jimmy L
6
Jeff Heitzman
17 (18)
 
Amy Heitzman
8
 
Ethan Heitzman
5
 
Reilly Heitzman
1
 
Brian Crissie
17 (18)
 
Bethany Poore
2
 
Jeff Berger
15 (16)
 
Erin Berger
8
 
Eloise Berger
5
 
Hazel Berger
4
 
Rishi Loona
12
 
Dave R
12
 
Bryanne R
9
 
Adeline R
7
 
Louis R
5
 
Brian O'Kelly
4
 
Stacey
1
 
Katie Decker
2 (3)
 
Cameron Decker
2
 
Aaron Decker
2
 
Frank Malawski
2
 
Anna Malawski
1
 
Amy Lund
2
 
     
   
XX (YY) :: XX Indicates # of trips to Serb Fest, YY Indicates total # of trips to Turkey Run
* Indicates a Demerit that has resulted in -1 Trips


I don't know how I puked out the drivers side of the car! Crazy Dan

I was gonna bring a bottle, but indrank it all last week! (Slivo) - Crazy Dan

No!!!! Only cevap!! - Carter

It's not a sippin' beer, it's a slammin' beer! (pBR) - CR

Is Crissie playing "Hide the Cevap?" - Bry

Pound sign Fail - Crazy Dan

I think you're really sweet - a sentence said nobody ever! .. Rishi, Stacey

Everybody pays for the meat! Crazy Dan

OUCH!!!!! - Joe E

You have been to prison!! Joe E (Crazy Dan)

There's a 2% chance that's Racoons... and a 98% chance it's Crzy Dan! - Rishi

I don't mean to get personal, but you have wet meat laying on the bench - OLAF

I do NOT want ring around the collar! Crazy Dan

In Rishi's defense, he's going to bed with black lung from all the grilling he's done! - Joe E

Mama, I want to go to the park... which park? The broken park... - Louie R


Rookie of the Year Joe E  
Cevapcici Consumption Award Carter Berger Exceptional enthusiam for consuming cevapcici
Honorary Vince Kus Intellectual of the Year Award Crazy Dan  
Jovan Zelenkovich Memorial Golden Cevapcici Award OLAF  





 

TR ONLINE | OVERVIEW | HISTORY | PROFILES | COUNCIL | CODE OF ETHICS

2003-2018 Turkey Run :: Serb Fest - Online

All rights reserved.