TENETS OF TURKEY RUN :: Tradition :: Teamwork :: Perseverance :: Indominable Spirit ::
|Code Of Ethics :: You know the rules... You eat, or you're out.||Version 2.0|
|In effect :: June 2004-June 2009|
1. Founding members will get the beds.
2. Proposal of a new attendee must be made with the strictest of judgement to ensure that the spirit of Turkey Run is upheld by everyone.
3. All new attendees must pass founder approval.
4. Absolutely no romance will be tolerated.
5. Check books are required prior to departure.
6. Olaf has to drive.
7. Wife beaters will be worn all weekend.
8. Councilmen and above may only be excused from Turkey Run due to a death in the family... otherwise, see item #9. Missing Turkey Run for another other reason will leave you at the mercy of the Founding members and would most likely result in a demerrit. (See Nutz - TR 2002)
9. Memorial Day weekend, clear it for the rest of your life.
10. You eat, or you're out.
|Code Of Ethics :: You know the rules... You eat, or you're out.||Version 1.0|
|June 2004 :: After careful consideration, the founding members have opted to excercise their right to revise a few items in the Code of Ethics. The decision was made in an effort to allow for the continued positive evolution of our annual Fire & Ice Extravaganza.|
|In effect :: June 2003-June 2004|
1. Founding members will get the beds
2. No women will be allowed until the greater of (1) at least 3 wives or (2) wives for 40% of the attending men are available
3. Check books are required prior to departure
4. Olaf has to drive
5. All new members must pass founder approval
6. Wife beaters will be worn all weekend
7. Absolutely no romance will be tolerated
8. Monica can only invite girls that are not romantically involved with any of the men
9. Memorial Day weekend, clear it for the rest of your life
10. You eat, or you're out
2009 Turkey Run :: Serb Fest - online